Information Collection Practices.
- Traffic Data. Like most website operators, ILG automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of computers accessing the Website; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Website (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
- Personal Information. The Website will collect only that personally identifying information that you provide in response to a direct request. It is not necessary for you to provide ILG with personally identifying information (e.g., name, telephone number, or email address) to use the Website. However, your failure to provide certain personally identifying information when asked will prevent certain features of the Website from functioning, or will prevent ILG from effectively responding to your requests.
- Children. The Website is not directed to children under the age of thirteen (13). It is the policy of ILG not to knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13).
- Information Use and Disclosure Practices.
- Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies. ILG analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help ILG better understand who is using the Website and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, ILG is able to better design the Website to improve your experience, and to serve you more relevant and interesting content. From time to time, ILG may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website.
- Personal Information.
- Generally. Broadly speaking, ILG will use the personally identifying information for the purpose of administering its business activities and providing customer service. Occasionally, ILG may also use your personal information to send you newsletters and marketing communications from ILG. You may opt-out of receiving newsletters and marketing communications at any time by following the specific unsubscribe instructions contained in each newsletter or marketing communication.
- Disclosure of Personal Information. ILG may disclose your personally identifying information to third parties who assist ILG in administering its business activities, providing customer service, and sending newsletters and marketing communications from ILG. ILG also discloses personal information under the following circumstances:
- By Law or to Protect Rights. ILG discloses personal information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when ILG believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of ILG, third parties, or the public at large.
Security of Personal Information. ILG has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of your personal information.
User Ability to Access, Update, and Correct Personal Information. ILG wants your personal information to be complete and accurate. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that all information you provide in connection with your use of the Website will be complete and accurate, and that you will update that information as necessary to maintain its completeness and accuracy. To confirm the completeness and accuracy of, or make changes to, your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective Date: September 15, 2010