Ioppolo Law Group attorneys have the relationships in the capital markets to assist our clients in finding and securing the funds they need to operate, grow and be successful. We leverage our relationships with private angel investors, investment bankers, venture capital, private equity and commercial and alternative lending sources to assist clients in raising funds through all manner of financing transactions as well as private placements and public offerings of equity and debt.
We have represented clients on both the lending and the borrowing sides of transactions, as well as on the investment and the capital raising sides of transactions. This broad experience has allowed us to gain insight in to what each type of client seeks in these transactions and to help our clients “make the deal.” This representation includes seasoned issuers, emerging companies, privately held companies of all sizes, underwriters and venture capitalists in public offerings and private placements of debt and equity, as well as counseling credit providers and borrowers in traditional lines of credit, receivables and other asset-backed financings. We have also represented other capital market participants in financing transactions, including selling shareholders, underwriters and placement agents, in transactions ranging from “angel” and venture capital investments to loans, private placements and underwritten securities offerings.
Our services include:
- Traditional & Non-Traditional Loans
- Angel Investments
- Venture Capital
- Private Equity
- Private Placements
- Public Offerings
- PIPES (Private Investment in Public Equity)
Our clients benefit both from our legal skills associated with these types of transactions, as well as our experience and familiarity with the players and the business issues that accompany these activities.
Representative transactional experience in these areas includes the following:
- Co-Counsel to issuer in $300,000,000 offering of senior subordinated notes.
- Borrowers’ counsel in loan transactions for revolving lines of credit up to $75,000,000.
- Borrowers’ counsel in loan transactions for term loans up to $200,000,000.
- Issuer’s counsel to national sports museum and hall of fame in New York City in connection with the raising of over $80,000,000 in debt and equity.
- Served as issuer’s or underwriter’s counsel in public equity offerings.
- Served as borrower’s counsel in multiple loans and financing transactions.
- Served as company’s or investor’s counsel in numerous venture capital financings.
- Served as fund’s counsel in numerous private equity investments.
- Served as Investment Banker’s/placement agents counsel on PIPE transactions.
- Representation of issuers and investment banks/placement agents in connection with numerous private placement transactions.